Village Hall Exterior
The hall was built in 1897 and has been extended and refurbished in recent years.
The main hall is 3.6 metres high, 7.6 metres wide and 13.9 metres long. It holds 60 people seated and 100 people standing. It is licensed until 11 pm and must be exited by 1145 pm.
The meeting room comfortably seats 8 people, with an area of 25 square metres.
The large kitchen is situated next to the main hall, having direct access via a serving hatch. Facilities include a 5 burner range style gas cooker,and dishwasher. There is a large selection of crockery and cutlery available for general use. More specific items are availbale for hire.
Both wash rooms are newly refurbished and are situated close to the meeting room.